Altogether/ adverb/ (পুরোপুরি):
সম্পূর্ণরূপে/পুরোপরি বোঝাতে altogether বসে।
Altogether is defined as something that encompasses everyone or everything or something that is total and complete.
- It's best to avoid the situation altogether.
- Altogether their efforts were successful.
- I've learned this altogether unpleasant lesson myself.
- Sabina had stayed away from the beach this weekend altogether.
- I’m altogether busy in
All together /adverbial phrase/ (সবাই একসাথে):
সবাই একসাথে বোঝাতে all together বসে।
All together means everyone or everything together.
- Let’s sing ‘Happy Birthday’ all together now! (Altogether নয়)
- We all left together, and I remember walking all together by the beach.
- It has been a while since I have had a lot of my friends all together in one place.
- And yet taken all together there is far more to the loss of these seats than these localized factors.
- The last time we were all together was in 2015.
- Put the papers all together on the desk.