Cheap /adjective/ (সস্তা ; সহজলভ্য):
সস্তা বা সহজলভ্য কোন কিছু বোঝাতে Cheap ব্যবহৃত হয়।
The word ‘cheap’ means relatively low in price or charging low prices.
- Rice is sold at a cheap rate. (Chief নয়)
- Local buses are not reliable but cheap.
- She’s too cheap to send me a postcard.
- The materials can seem a bit cheap and nasty.
- Apple products have never been cheap, and historically, the tech giant has been loath to offer deals.
Chief /adjective/ (মুখ্য ; শাসক):
প্রধান বা মুখ্য বোঝাতে Chief ব্যবহৃত হয়ে থাকে।
The word ‘chief’ means the most important element or a person who is in charge.
- Rice is our chief food. (Cheap নয়)
- Mickey's evidence comes from a bureau chief of one of the news organizations.
- Police chiefs say the federal government must first secure the country's borders.
- The most powerful agenda, of course, is that of the chief executive.
- A few hours later, Donald Trump was elected the nation’s 45th chief executive.