Very / adverb /(খুব)
Adjective এর positive degree এর পূর্বে very বসে এবং Present participle এর পূর্বেও very বসে।
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Very emphasizes the exact identity of a particular person or thing.
- The girl is very beautiful. (Much নয়)
- It is very interesting. (Much নয়)
- The weather changes very quickly.
Much / adverb / (অনেক)
Comparative degree এবং Past participle এর পুর্বে much বসে। Very এবং so এর পরেও much বসে।
Much means ‘large in amount or extent’. It is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
- I am much better now. (Very নয়)
- I am much interested. (Very নয়)
- They both talk too much.
- Thank you so much for your help.
- He is much interested in the project.