Very much/ adverb/ (খুব বেশি):
Much কে আরো জোর দিয়ে বোঝানোর জন্য very much বসে।
Very much used for adding more emphasis.
- Thank you very much. (Too much নয়)
- It is a gesture that is very much appreciated by myself
- Their innovative power and charm are still very much intact.
- This is going to be very much evident with the new series.
Too much/ adverb /(মাত্রাতিরিক্ত):
কোনো নির্দিষ্ট মাত্রার চেয়ে অনেক বেশি/অতিরিক্ত পরিমান/মাত্রা নির্দেশ করতে too much বসে।
Too much means ‘to a much higher extent’ particularly for someone/something.
- Five shilling is too much for that book. (Very much নয়)
- He drank too much and became sick. (Very much নয়)
- Their outstanding quality was a little bit too much for us.
- It is too much for us to understand.
- Is it too much to ask to have a little drama surrounding my entrance into the world?