Vacant হলো adjective.
The definition of vacant is empty. It is an adjective.
- When the post fell vacant, Sabbir was appointed to fill it. (Vacate নয়)
- A vacant row of seats.
- The site is vacant now.
- He strode through the vacant hallways to the verandah doors.
- The cottage was vacant and the windows boarded up for the winter.
- She followed Jonny into the dark night.
Vacate (খালি করা):
Vacate হলো verb.
Vacate is to move, leaving a place uninhabited. Vacate means to make something void.
- Hotel guests are requested to vacate their rooms by noon. (Vacant নয়)
- I have to vacate my house by midday, as the new owner is moving in.
- You are hereby ordered to vacate the premises within 14 days.
- He vacated his coaching position because of the corruption scandal.
- The judge vacated the earlier decision when new evidence was presented.