True হলো adjective.
The definition of true is being loyal, something that is real, factually correct, accurate or provable.
- It is true that he has won the game. (Truth নয়)
- The archer aimed true.
- This is a true story.
- He's turned out to be a true friend.
- This is true Parmesan cheese.
- The true king has returned!
Truth হলো noun.
Truth is something that has been proven by facts or sincerity.
- Always speak the truth. (True নয়)
- Does this story have any truth?
- The truth is, she respects your work.
- In truth, he was not qualified for the job.
- The truth of his intentions.