Theatre /noun/ (নাট্যশালা):
Theatre হলো সেই ভবন যেখানে নাটক অভিনয় করে দেখানো হয় বা মঞ্চস্থ করা হয়।
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays.
- Life is nothing but the staging of a drama in theatre. (Play নয়)
- The next performance at the theatre is Shakespeare’s ‘Hamlet’.
- After graduating, Grant plugged away at an acting career in regional theatre.
- We’re going to the theatre tonight.
- Jenny wanted to pursue a career in the theatre.
Play /noun/ (নাটক):
Play হলো নাটক যেটি লেখা হয় মঞ্চে দর্শকদের সামনে প্রদর্শন করার জন্য।
A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
- They will see a play tomorrow. (Theatre নয়)
- We staged a play last week.
- The actors put on a new play.
- The Globe Theatre is a reconstruction of the theatre in which Shakespeare's plays were originally staged.
- The play doesn’t dodge the uncomfortable in the story’s telling.