Street /noun/ (সড়ক):
Street হলো সেই পথ যার দুপাশে সারি সারি ভবন দণ্ডায়মান।
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Street is a part of a road.
- The street of this city is very narrow. (Road নয়)
- It has become impossible to pass through streets at night because of dogs.
- He loves walking in the narrow, winding streets of Edinburgh.
- Walk along the high street and turn left.
- I just saw Bill walking down the street.
Road /noun/ (রাস্তা):
Road হলো সেই রাস্তা যা এক শহর থেকে আর এক শহরে গিয়েছে।
Road is a way that leads from one place to another, especially one with a hard surface that cars and other vehicles can use. A road can include a street. Can be interchanged but it’s better to use the appropriate word.
- The road from Dhaka to Chittagong has been repaired. (Street নয়)
- The Silk Road across Asia to the West is under construction.
- All roads leading into the village are flooded.
- He was driving on the wrong side of the road.
- A cat suddenly ran into the middle of the road.