Real একটি adjective.
Real is an adjective which means ‘authentic’.
- Those theories are beyond the realm of the real world.
- The doctor told me he could get pneumonia real easy.
- Maybe that was the real reason Tessa left him.
- Aunt Paulette married a real estate agent.
Really হচ্ছে একটি adverb.
Really is defined as in fact or actually.
- The team played really well for the first fifteen minutes. (Real নয়)
- There isn't really a lake there; it's just a mirage.
- I would really like to meet your sister.
- Really, I don't want more dessert.
- That was a really enjoyable evening.