Quick মানে দ্রুত, এটি adjective.
The definition of quick is someone or something which is prompt or swift.
- I ran to the station - but I wasn't quick enough.
- He's a quick runner.
- That was a quick meal.
- My father is old but he still has a quick wit.
- Alex followed him with familiar quick steps.
Verb কে modify করার জন্যে adverbial from ‘quickly’ ব্যবহার করা হয়।
Quickly means in a quick manner.
- Manik worked quickly in order to avoid detection. (Quick নয়)
- Carmen glanced quickly outside to see if the threatening snow had arrived.
- "Tessa," he said quickly, and swung her around.
- The flush quickly invaded his face.
- He quickly opened it and pulled out the contents.