Plenty হলো একটি adjective & determiner যার মানে হলো abundance or a large amount.
The definition of plenty is enough or an adequate amount.
- Ships were then not so plenty in those waters as now.
- Warm him some chicken soup and make sure he drinks plenty of water.
- One thing she had plenty of was hair.
- I thought I had plenty of time.
- "We have plenty of room at the house," Alex stated brusquely.
Plentiful শুধুমাত্র adjective, কিন্তু determiner নয়।
The definition of plentiful is having more than enough.
- Mangoes are cheap now because they are plentiful. (Plenty নয়)
- The salt in the Dead Sea is plentiful.
- Settlers moving to a more plentiful region.
- A plentiful supply of water has been wasted.
- She accumulated a plentiful collection of books.