Past কখনো verb হিসেবে ব্যবহৃত হতে পারে না। Past ব্যবহৃত হয় noun, adjective, adverb এবং preposition হিসেবে।
The definition of past is former or something that has already happened.
- Sayma went past me. (Passed নয়)।
- Forget the past. (Noun হিসেবে ব্যবহৃত হয়েছে)।
- The past month was rainy. (Adjective হিসেবে ব্যবহৃত হয়েছে)।
- It is half past three. (Adverb হিসেবে ব্যবহৃত হয়েছে)।
- They went past is on mountain bikes. (Preposition হিসেবে ব্যবহৃত হয়েছে)
Passed হচ্ছে pass verb টির past participle form.
‘Passed’ is the simple past tense and past participle form of the verb ‘pass’.
- Sayma has passed by me. (Past নয়)
- Sakib passed the salt to me. (Past নয়)
- The holiday weekend passed pleasantly.
- Not even a year had passed since the stabbing, but he had been doing well.
- Carmen rushed to him, but found that he was either asleep or passed out.
If he had passed Dulce over, it was because she wasn't what he wanted.