Late / adverb/adjective /(বিলম্ব):
বিলম্বিত কোনোকিছু বোঝাতে late বসে।
Late refers to coming or remaining after the due, usual, or proper time.
- Today you have come late. (Lately নয়)
- It happened in late spring. (এখানে late, adjective)
- Hurry up or we'll be late for school.
- Their warning was too late to help him.
Lately / adverb/ (সম্প্রতি):
সম্প্রতিকালের কোনো কিছু বোঝাতে lately বসে।
Lately means the recent period of time. It usually takes a Present Perfect Tense.
- She has come from London lately. (Late নয়)
- Hasan has been feeling better lately.
- Lately, she has been worrying about her son.
- Jara hasn't been looking well lately.