My, his, her, our, your ইত্যাদির মতো its ও একটি possessive adjective.
The possessive form of it is ‘its’.
- Every river has its sources.
- The airline canceled its early flight to New York.
- Being frugal has its value, but it can be overdone.
- The Spanish design with its ivory stucco walls reminded her of a mission.
- Obviously the long week was taking its toll on him as well.
It’s (it is):
It’s হলো it is এর সংক্ষিপ্ত রূপ ।
It's is defined as a contraction of ‘it is’ or ‘it has’.
- It’s a long time until Ramadan. (Its নয়)
- It’s coming right for us!
- It’s been a long time since I’ve had cheesecake.
- It's a fine line between love and hate.
- It's a package for you by the door.