Gracious /Adjective/ (দয়ালু /উদার):
উদার বা অনুগ্রহশীল বোঝাতে Gracious ব্যবহৃত হয়ে থাকে।
Gracious means being kind, thoughtful and aware of others.
- The secretary was gracious enough to permit our application. (Graceful নয়)
- I am deep in your debt, my most gracious lord and master.
- He was gracious and gentle with the old woman.
- That is very gracious of you Samantha, but completely unnecessary.
- By virtue of his gracious words, Pep bestowed a gift of grace on his family and friends.
Graceful /Adjective/ (মাধুর্যময় / সাবলীল / শোভন / মার্জিত):
আকর্ষণীয়, অভিজাত এবং রুচিশীল বোঝাতে Graceful ব্যবহৃত হয়ে থাকে।
Use the adjective ‘graceful’ to describe movements that are lovely and elegant.
- Suchitra Sen was a graceful actress. (Gracious নয়)
- Dipannita is a graceful dancer.
- He is a soft-spoken, mannerly man, with measured speech and graceful movements.
- Lintu is not the most graceful conductor, but his musical authority is manifest.
- Gliding slowly across a lake, swans are a picture of graceful leisure.