First /adverb/ (প্রথম):
ক্রমানুসারে সর্বপ্রথম বোঝাতে first ব্যবহৃত হয় ।
First refers to someone or something or someone’s actions which happen before everything else.
- Nupur came first, and then the rest of the students came. (Fast নয়)
- We sat in the first row.
- She succeeded on her first attempt.
- I still remember the first time I saw her.
- Runa went to the coop first and watered the chickens.
Fast /adverb/adjective/ (দ্রুত):
গতির মাত্রা বোঝাতে fast বসে।
Fast can both be an adjective and adverb which means quick or quickly.
- Jamie can run very fast. (First নয়)
- The unexpected information was coming so fast that it was hard to absorb.
- There are a zillion fast-food restaurants around here. (এখানে fast, noun কে modify করে adjective হিসেবে বসেছে)
- It was all so fast that she didn't have time to think.
- You'll have to act fast.