Farther /adjective/ (আরো দূরে / অভ্যন্তরে):
Farther মানে অধিকতর দূরবর্তী বা গভীরতম বোঝায়। বাস্তবিক দূরত্ব বোঝানোর ক্ষেত্রে Farther ব্যবহৃত হয়।
Farther means a greater distance away. It's better to use farther to mean a physical distance.
- Pakistan is farther than India from Bangladesh. (Further নয়)
- He now lives with his daughter in Mendhar, a bit farther from the conflict area.
- Farther on, a colleague empties a small vial into the mouth of a motorcyclist.
- We are farther along than we once were.
- We were able to drive just a bit farther before downed trees blocked the road.
Further /adjective/ (অতিরক্ত / অধিকতর বা আরো):
Further মানে অতিরিক্ত বা অধিকতর দূরে বোঝায়।
Further refers to something additional to what already exists or has already taken place, been done, or been accounted for. It's better to use further to mean an abstract distance.
- No further class will be held on this topic. (Farther নয়)
- Cook for further ten minutes.
- Further meetings seem pointless.
- You will be punished if you further do this.
- Further details on what led up to the crash weren’t immediately known.