Intransitive হলে burned বসে।
Burned means to consume fuel and give off heat, light, and gases.
- The fire burned brightly. (Burnt নয়)
- Sparks burned a hole in my shirt.
- The hot peppers burned my throat.
- The building burned to the ground.
- Her cheeks burned, but she eyed him coolly.
Transitive হলে burnt বসে।
- Samiha burnt all her papers. (Burned নয়)
- The toast was too burnt to eat.
- You would've burnt the place down on your way out the door if you could.
- They were in a burnt-out room…with the Arc de Triomphe a short distance away.
- His brother poked his head from the burnt-out remains of Kris’s own chamber.