At present & Presently:
At Present /adverbial phrase/ (বর্তমানে):
বর্তমানে কোনকিছু হচ্ছে বোঝাতে at present বসে।
At present means a moment or period in time which is not past and not future but between them.
- Hamid is at present in finance. (Presently নয়)
- Michael is in the hospital at present and we hope that he will soon be back playing cards.
- At present, the cause of the disease is unknown.
- At present we have various difficulties to cope up with.
- We need no more men at present.
- At present, I am 70 years old.
Presently /adverb/ (শীঘ্রই):
কোনোকিছু তাড়াতাড়ি/শীঘ্রই করা বোঝাতে presently বসে।
Presently also means “now” which is most often used with the present tense and presently in the use of future tense means ‘soon.'
- Hamid will come back presently. (শুধুমাত্র future tense হলেই 'শীঘ্রই' অর্থ আসবে)
- I cannot attend to the matter this instant, but I will presently.
- Most of the directors are presently siding with Georgina in covering up the report.
- We are presently waiting in line for our turn. (এখানে presently ‘বর্তমানে’ অর্থেই ব্যবহৃত হয়েছে)