Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Hard of ( কম শোনা ) He is hard of hearing.
- Quarrel about ( কলহ করা (কোনকিছু) ) They quarreled with one another about the property.
- Enter into ( প্রবেশ করা ) He entered into the room.
- Abound with ( প্রচুর পরিমাণে থাকা ) The ocean abounds with fish.
- According to ( অনুসারে ) According to his order i went there.
- Deaf of ( বধির ) He is deaf of one ear.
- Out of the wood ( বিপদমুক্ত ) He is not yet out of the wood.
- In one's teens ( তের থেকে উনিশ বছর বয়সের মধ্যে ) She is yet in her teens.
- Turn a deaf ear to ( মনোযোগ না দেওয়া ) He turned a deaf ear to my proposal.
- be in ones bad books ( কারও অপ্রিয় হওয়া )
- Come off with flying colours ( জয়লাভ করা ) Our School team came off with flying colours.
- bad shoot ( অসংগত অনুমান )