Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Hunger for ( তীব্র আকাঙ্খা ) His hunger for knowledge surprised us.
- Callous to ( উদাসীন ) He is callous to my suffering.
- Mad with ( উন্মাদ প্রায় ) He is mad with pain.
- Fill with ( পরিপূর্ণ ) This tank is filled with water.
- Weak of ( দূর্বল ) He is weak of understanding.
- Remind of ( মনে করিয়ে দেওয়া (কোনকিছু) ) I reminded him of his promise.
- Above board ( সংশয়হীন ভাবে নির্দোষ ) His activities are open and above board.
- At one’s own sweet will ( খুশি মতো ) He still does it at his own sweet will.
- Moot point ( অমীমাংসিত বিষয় ) Dowry system is still a moot point in Bangladesh.
- On the whole ( মোটের উপর ) On the whole, his conduct is good.
- till the cows come home ( অনেক সময় ধরে ) I could play outside till the cows come home
- host in himself ( একাই একশ )
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions