- Words: 17337
- Phrases: 197
- Idioms: 225
- A. Prep.: 404
Phrase, Idioms, Proverb, Quotations
SYN: to present yourself or something in a new form or with a new image.
EXM: The former wild man of rock has reinvented himself as a respectable family man
Next : ethicalPrevious : python
Related Phrase, Idioms or a. prep.:
Share 'reinvent' with others:
Learn words by topics :
- Partial to ( পক্ষপাত দুষ্ট ) He is partial to his son.
- Sure of ( নিশ্চিত ) I am sure of success.
- Pity for ( করুণা ) Have pity for the poor.
- Accustomed to ( অভ্যস্ত ) I am accustomed to such a life.
- Displeased at ( অসন্তুষ্ট ) I am displeased with him at his conduct.
- Restrict to ( সীমাবব্ধ করা ) Admission was restricted to students.
- till the cows come home ( অনেক সময় ধরে ) I could play outside till the cows come home
- By leaps and bounds ( অতি দ্রুতগতিতে ) The population of Bangladesh is increasing by leaps and bounds.
- Breathe one's last ( মারা যাওয়া ) The old man breathed his last on Sunday last.
- At home ( দক্ষ ) He is at home in mathematics.
- Far and wide ( সর্বত্র ) His fame as a scholar spread far and wide
- Set free ( মুক্ত করা ) The prisoners were set free.
Appropriate Preposition, Expressions