EXAMPLE The publisher has brought out a new book.
Learn English by Lessons
Very Much vs Too MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very much used for adding more emphasis; while too much means ‘to a much higher extent’ particularly for someone/something.
Very vs TooCommonly Confused Words
Very emphasizes the degree of adjectives and adverbs. Too defined as ‘to a high degree or extent’ particularly for someone or something.
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
Learn words by topics :
- Deal in ( ব্যবসা করা ) He deals in rice.
- Belong to ( অধিকারে থাকা ) This house is no more belongs to him.
- Ignorant of ( অজ্ঞ ) He is ignorant of this rule.
- Tell upon ( ক্ষতি করা ) Over-eating tells upon health.
- Part from ( বিচ্ছিন্ন হওয়া (ব্যক্তি) ) He parted form his friend.
- Live within ( বাঁচা ) He live within his means
- Square meal ( পেট ভরা আহার ) He is too poor to have a square meal every day.
- By and by ( শীঘ্র ) He will come here by and by.
- At one’s wit’s end ( হতবুদ্ধি ) He was at his wit’s end and did not know what to do.
- Call to mind ( স্মরণ করা ) I cannot call to mind your name.
- Out of date ( অপ্রচলিত ) This fashion is now out of date.
- Bring to book ( শাস্তি দেওয়া ) He should be brought to book for his misconduct.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions
English Grammar App
Download ইংরেজি গ্রামার (English-Bangla) App