EXAMPLE He called at my office yesterday.
Learn English by Lessons
Just Now vs Right Now vs Presently:Commonly Confused Words
Just now, right now and presently are often confusedly replaced with each other, while they don't mean exactly the same, though they have similar connotations.
Hard vs HardlyCommonly Confused Words
Hard and hardly are often confusedly used as similar words. However, they do differ. While hard has a positive connotation, hardly has a very negative impact in a sentence.
First vs FastCommonly Confused Words
First refers to someone or something or someone’s actions which happen before everything else. Fast can both be an adjective and adverb which means quick or quickly.
Learn words by topics :
- Complain against ( অভিযোগ করা (অন্য ব্যক্তি) ) The complained to the Director against the Manager about her behavior.
- Heir of ( উত্তরাধিকারী (ব্যক্তি) ) He is the heir of his uncle.
- Essential to ( অত্যাবশ্যক ) Food is essential to health.
- Popular with ( জনপ্রিয় ) He is popular with all for his good behaviour.
- Due to ( কারণে ) His absence is due to illness.
- Require of ( প্রয়োজন হওয়া (কোন কিছু) ) I required a loan of him.
- Slip of the tongue ( বলায় সামান্য ভুল ) This is a slip of the tongue, don't lay much stress on it.
- Turn a deaf ear to ( মনোযোগ না দেওয়া ) He turned a deaf ear to my proposal.
- A black sheep ( কুলাঙ্গার ) Tom is a black sheep in their family
- In one's teens ( তের থেকে উনিশ বছর বয়সের মধ্যে ) She is yet in her teens.
- Hard nut to crack ( কঠিন সমস্যা ) The problem of adult education is really a hard nut to crack.
- From A to Z ( প্রথম হইতে শেষ পয্র্ন্ত ) The statement is true from A to Z.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions