EXAMPLE He called at my office yesterday.
Learn English by Lessons
Very Much vs Too MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very much used for adding more emphasis; while too much means ‘to a much higher extent’ particularly for someone/something.
Very vs TooCommonly Confused Words
Very emphasizes the degree of adjectives and adverbs. Too defined as ‘to a high degree or extent’ particularly for someone or something.
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
Learn words by topics :
- Envy of ( ঈর্ষা ) I have no envy of him.
- Control over ( নিয়ন্ত্রণ ) He has no control over his brother.
- Restrict to ( সীমাবব্ধ করা ) Admission was restricted to students.
- Weak of ( দূর্বল ) He is weak of understanding.
- Partiality for ( পক্ষপাত দুষ্ট ) He has no Partiality for his son.
- Compare to ( তুলনা করা (অসদৃশ বস্তু) ) Anger is compared to fire.
- Bring to book ( শাস্তি দেওয়া ) He should be brought to book for his misconduct.
- Read between the lines ( তাৎপর্য বোঝা ) Try to read between the lines of the letter.
- At bay ( কোনঠাসা ) The tiger was at bay in the bush.
- throw dust in ones hands full ( কারো চোখে ধূলো দেওয়া )
- By all means ( সবর্প্রকার ) Try to do it by all means.
- Stone's throw ( অতি নিকটে ) Our school is at a stone's throw form our house.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions
English Grammar App
Download ইংরেজি গ্রামার (English-Bangla) App