SYNONYM rear ; start talking about a subject ; vomit.
EXAMPLE She is brought up by her mother.
My mother walks out of the room when my father brings up sports.
He drank so much that he brought his dinner up in the toilet.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Overcome with ( দমন করা ) He was overcome with fatigue.
- Difference between ( পার্থক্য ) There is no difference between the two brothers.
- Grateful to ( কৃতজ্ঞ (ব্যক্তি) ) I am grateful to you for your help.
- Excuse for ( অব্যাহতি দেওয়া ) He will not be excused for coming late.
- Delight in ( আনন্দ ) He takes delight in music.
- Familiar with ( সুপরিচিত ) He is familiar with my brother.
- By and large ( প্রধানতঃ ) People in our village are by and large farmers.
- Big gun ( নেতৃস্থানীয় ব্যক্তি ) He is a big gun of our locality.
- A rainy day ( দুর্দিন ) Everybody should save something for rainy day.
- At all ( আদৌ ) He does not know French at all.
- Square meal ( পেট ভরা আহার ) He is too poor to have a square meal every day.
- blue blood ( অভিজাত বংশের রক্ত বহনকারী )
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions