SYNONYM rear ; start talking about a subject ; vomit.
EXAMPLE She is brought up by her mother.
My mother walks out of the room when my father brings up sports.
He drank so much that he brought his dinner up in the toilet.
Learn English by Lessons
By And By vs GraduallyCommonly Confused Words
By and by means ‘after a short and/or undetermined period of time.’ Gradually refers to something happening in a gradual way; slowly; by degrees.
Before vs AgoCommonly Confused Words
Before refers to ‘at any time past now/then’ counting back from a past moment. Ago is used to refer a time expression to count back from the present.
At Present vs PresentlyCommonly Confused Words
At present means a moment or period in time which is not past and not future but between them. Presently also means “now” which is most often used with the present tense and presently in the use of future tense means ‘soon.'
Learn words by topics :
- Want of ( অভাব ) We have no want of money.
- Accompanied with ( একসঙ্গে ঘটা ) He has fever accompanied with headache.
- Annoyed for ( বিরক্ত (কোন কিছু) ) I was annoyed for the music.
- Persist in ( লেগে থাকা ) He persisted in disturbing me.
- Come of ( জন্মগ্রহণ করা ) He comes of a noble family.
- Differ on ( ভিন্ন মত হওয়া (ব্যপার) ) I differ with you on this point.
- Call in question ( সন্দেহ করা ) No one can call his honesty in question.
- By chance ( দৈবাৎ ) I met him on the way by chance.
- Irony of fate ( ভাগ্যের পরিহাস ) He could not succeed by irony of fate.
- At large ( স্বাধীন ) The anti-socials are still at large.
- walk in someone shoes ( কারো অভিজ্ঞতা বা অবস্থানে থাকা বোঝায় ) When you walk in my shoes, you might understand.
- In time ( ঠিক সময়ে ) He reached the station in time.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions