EXAMPLE The publisher has brought out a new book.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Appeal to ( আবেদন করা (ব্যক্তি) ) He appealed to the Headmaster for pardon.
- Junior to ( নিম্নপদস্থ ; বয়সে কম ) He is junior to me in service.
- Annoyed for ( বিরক্ত (কোন কিছু) ) I was annoyed for the music.
- Weak of ( দূর্বল ) He is weak of understanding.
- Apply to ( আবেদন করা (ব্যক্তি) ) He applied to he Secretary for the post.
- Take after ( সদৃশ হওয়া ) The boy takes after his father.
- As usual ( যথারীতি ) He is late as usual.
- Out of the wood ( বিপদমুক্ত ) He is not yet out of the wood.
- feather ones nest ( কাজ গুছিয়ে নেওয়া )
- At one’s own sweet will ( খুশি মতো ) He still does it at his own sweet will.
- Slip of the tongue ( বলায় সামান্য ভুল ) This is a slip of the tongue, don't lay much stress on it.
- Hold good ( প্রযুক্ত হওয়া ) This ruls will not hold good here.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions