EXAMPLE The publisher has brought out a new book.
Learn English by Lessons
Very Much vs Too MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very much used for adding more emphasis; while too much means ‘to a much higher extent’ particularly for someone/something.
Very vs TooCommonly Confused Words
Very emphasizes the degree of adjectives and adverbs. Too defined as ‘to a high degree or extent’ particularly for someone or something.
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Restore to ( ফিরিয়ে দেওয়া ) Restore his property to him.
- Rob of ( অপহরণ করা ) Somebody robbed him of his purse.
- Render into ( অনুবাদ করা ) Render the passage into Hindi.
- Liking for ( রুচি ) She has a liking for music.
- Boast of ( গর্ব করা ) Do not boast of your wealth.
- Accompanied with ( একসঙ্গে ঘটা ) He has fever accompanied with headache.
- Black sheep ( কুলাঙ্গার ) He is a black sheep in his family.
- Bosom friend ( অন্তরঙ্গ বন্ধু ) Rifat is my bosom friend.
- At a low ebb ( নিম্নমুখী ) His fame is at a low ebb now.
- Out of order ( বিকল ) This car is out of order.
- Bed of roses ( আরামদায়ক অবস্থা ) Life is not a bed of roses.
- Head and ears ( সম্পূর্ণরূপে ) He is over head and ears in debt.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions
English Grammar App
Download ইংরেজি গ্রামার (English-Bangla) App