EXAMPLE His property brings him in Tk.5000 a year.
Learn English by Lessons
Just Now vs Right Now vs Presently:Commonly Confused Words
Just now, right now and presently are often confusedly replaced with each other, while they don't mean exactly the same, though they have similar connotations.
Hard vs HardlyCommonly Confused Words
Hard and hardly are often confusedly used as similar words. However, they do differ. While hard has a positive connotation, hardly has a very negative impact in a sentence.
First vs FastCommonly Confused Words
First refers to someone or something or someone’s actions which happen before everything else. Fast can both be an adjective and adverb which means quick or quickly.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Live within ( বাঁচা ) He live within his means
- Subject to ( শর্তাধীন ) This is subject to approval of the committee.
- Composed of ( তৈরি ) Water is composed of Hydrogen and Oxygen.
- Alternative to ( বিকল্প ) This question is alternative to that.
- Conscious of ( সচেতন ) He is conscious of his weakness.
- Occur to ( মনে হওয়া ) The idea never occurred to me.
- Irony of fate ( ভাগ্যের পরিহাস ) He could not succeed by irony of fate.
- By the by ( প্রসঙ্গক্রমে ) By the by I came to know that he was ill.
- On the spur of the moment ( মুহুর্তের উত্তেজনায় ) He did it on the spur of the moment.
- reap the harvest of sin ( কর্ম ভোগ করা )
- Come off with flying colours ( জয়লাভ করা ) Our School team came off with flying colours.
- bunch of fives ( মুষ্টি ; পাঁচ আঙ্গুলের মুঠো ) Rock can break anything with his bunch of fives.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions