EXAMPLE His property brings him in Tk.5000 a year.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Care of ( যত্ন নেওয়া ) Take care of your health.
- Fond of ( অনুরাগী ) Children are fond of sweets.
- Loyal to ( বিশ্বস্ত ) He is loyal to his master.
- Part with ( বিচ্ছিন্ন হওয়া (কোন জিনিস) ) She parted with the ring.
- Certain of ( নিশ্চিত ) He is now certain of his ground.
- Stare at ( একদৃষ্টিতে তাকানো ) She stared at me.
- All but ( প্রায় ) The poor villagers are all but ruined.
- By far ( সর্বাংশে ) He is by far the best boy in the class.
- Turn over a new leaf ( নূতনের সূচনা ) After his failure he turned over a new leaf.
- By chance ( দৈবাৎ ) I met him on the way by chance.
- Hold water ( ধোপে টেকা ; কার্যকরি হওয়া ) This policy will not hold water in this situation.
- At once finger ends ( নখদর্পণে ) All these facts are at his finger ends.