SYNONYM reduce ; make unhappy.
EXAMPLE The good harvest brought down the price of rice.
This sad music is bringing me down.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Eager for ( আগ্রহী ) He is eager for promotion in service.
- Think over ( চিন্তা করা (কোনকিছু) ) Think carefully over his advice.
- Attend upon ( সেবা করা ) She attends upon her mother.
- Kind to ( সদয় ) She is very kind to the children.
- Compete with ( প্রতিযোগিতা করা (কোন একজন) ) I competed with him for the first prize.
- Vexed for ( বিরক্ত (জিনিস) ) He is vexed with me for opposing him.
- At one’s own sweet will ( খুশি মতো ) He still does it at his own sweet will.
- Above board ( সংশয়হীন ভাবে নির্দোষ ) His activities are open and above board.
- To the letter ( অক্ষরে অক্ষরে ) He followed my advice to the letter.
- For good ( চিরকালের জন্য ) He left the country for good.
- Take to one's heels ( ছুটিয়া পালানো ) The thieves took to their heels to see the police.
- Pros and cons ( খুঁটিনাটি ) You should consider the Pros and cons of the system.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions