SYNONYM cause to happen.
EXAMPLE He tired to bring about a quarrel between them.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- According to ( অনুসারে ) According to his order i went there.
- Kind to ( সদয় ) She is very kind to the children.
- Search for ( অনুসন্ধান ) Their search for the thing was of no avail.
- Satisfied with ( সন্তুষ্ট ) I am satisfied with him or I am satisfied of the truth.
- Eligible for ( যোগ্য ) He is eligible for the post.
- Grateful to ( কৃতজ্ঞ (ব্যক্তি) ) I am grateful to you for your help.
- cringing flatterer ( খঁয়ের খা )
- Rank and file ( সাধারণ লোক ) We should pay attention to the rank and file of the country.
- Beat black and blue ( প্রচন্ড প্রহার করা ; উত্তম-মধ্যম দেওয়া ) They beat the thief black and blue.
- As usual ( যথারীতি ) He is late as usual.
- In no time ( শীঘ্র ) He will finish the work in no time.
- By all means ( সবর্প্রকার ) Try to do it by all means.