SYNONYM cause to happen.
EXAMPLE He tired to bring about a quarrel between them.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Vexed for ( বিরক্ত (জিনিস) ) He is vexed with me for opposing him.
- Inquire of ( অনুসন্ধান করা (ব্যক্তি) ) I inquired of him about the matter.
- Brood on (over) ( মন খারাপ করা ) Do not brood over your misfortune.
- Hope for ( আশা করা ) Let us hope for the best.
- Differ with ( ভিন্ন মত হওয়া (ব্যক্তি) ) I differ with you on this point.
- Angry for ( রাগান্বিত (কোন কিছু) ) I am angry for something.
- On the spur of the moment ( মুহুর্তের উত্তেজনায় ) He did it on the spur of the moment.
- As usual ( যথারীতি ) He is late as usual.
- Read between the lines ( তাৎপর্য বোঝা ) Try to read between the lines of the letter.
- Red letter day ( স্মরণীয় দিন ) The 21 February is a red letter day in the history of Bangladesh.
- In the long run ( পরিশেষে ) You will have to suffer in the long run.
- Moot point ( অমীমাংসিত বিষয় ) Dowry system is still a moot point in Bangladesh.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions