SYNONYM cause to happen.
EXAMPLE He tired to bring about a quarrel between them.
Learn English by Lessons
By And By vs GraduallyCommonly Confused Words
By and by means ‘after a short and/or undetermined period of time.’ Gradually refers to something happening in a gradual way; slowly; by degrees.
Before vs AgoCommonly Confused Words
Before refers to ‘at any time past now/then’ counting back from a past moment. Ago is used to refer a time expression to count back from the present.
At Present vs PresentlyCommonly Confused Words
At present means a moment or period in time which is not past and not future but between them. Presently also means “now” which is most often used with the present tense and presently in the use of future tense means ‘soon.'
Learn words by topics :
- Cope with ( সামলানো ) I cannot cope with the situation.
- Accompanied by ( সঙ্গী হওয়া ) He was accompanied by his father.
- Contrary to ( বিপরীত ) His action is contrary to his words.
- Mad with ( উন্মাদ প্রায় ) He is mad with pain.
- Argue with ( যূক্তি দেখানো (ব্যক্তি) ) I argued with him for the point.
- Destined to ( ভাগ্য নির্দিষ্ট ) He was destined to death.
- At a low ebb ( নিম্নমুখী ) His fame is at a low ebb now.
- At bay ( কোনঠাসা ) The tiger was at bay in the bush.
- Heart and soul ( সর্বান্তঃকরণে ) Try heard and soul and you will succeed.
- Apple of discord ( বিবাদেয় বিষয় ) The paternal property has become an apple of discord between the two brothers.
- At random ( বেপরোয়া ; এলোমেলো ) He hit the ball at random.
- Lame excuse ( বাজে গুজব ) This lame excuse will to do.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions