SYNONYM tarnish the name of
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Liking for ( রুচি ) She has a liking for music.
- Dedicate to ( উৎসর্গ করা ) This book is dedicated to his father.
- Difference between ( পার্থক্য ) There is no difference between the two brothers.
- Useful to ( প্রয়োজনীয় (ব্যক্তি) ) This book is useful to us for examination.
- Allot to ( বিলি করা ) One room has been allotted to him.
- Responsible for ( দায়ী (কোন কার্জ) ) He is responsible to the committee for his action.
- bad faith ( বিশ্বাসঘাতকতা )
- All at once ( হঠাৎ ) All at once a tiger came out of the forest.
- Irony of fate ( ভাগ্যের পরিহাস ) He could not succeed by irony of fate.
- but me no buts ( কিন্তু কিন্তু করো না )
- reap the harvest of sin ( কর্ম ভোগ করা )
- Achilles heel ( দুর্বলতা বা ত্রুটি ) He is trying to hide but everybody knows his achilles' heel
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions