EXAMPLE Our school breaks up at 4:00 p. m.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Occupied with ( নিয়োজিত (কাজ) ) He is occupied with his studies.
- Sentence to ( দন্ডাদেশ দেওয়া ) He was sentenced to death for murder.
- Admit of ( স্বীকৃতি পাওয়া ) Your conduct admits of no excuse.
- Send for ( ডেকে পাঠানো ) Send for a doctor immediately.
- Hard at ( উদ্যমী ) He is hard at work before examination.
- Pretend to ( ভান করা ) He does not pretend to high birth.
- Widow's mite ( দরিদ্রর ক্ষুদ্র দান ) A widow's mite is no less important than a large contribution of a rich man.
- tickled pink ( খুব খুশি করানো ) She was tickled pink by the good news.
- bad shoot ( অসংগত অনুমান )
- For good ( চিরকালের জন্য ) He left the country for good.
- keep your chin up ( সুখি হওয়া ) His attempt keep your chin up
- From A to Z ( প্রথম হইতে শেষ পয্র্ন্ত ) The statement is true from A to Z.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions