SYNONYM spread suddenly ; escape.
EXAMPLE Cholera broke out in the village. The prisoners broke out of jail when the guards weren't looking.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Vain of ( অহঙ্কারী ) She is vain of her beauty.
- Aim at ( লক্ষ্য করা ) He aimed his gun at he bird.
- Attend on ( সেবা করা ) She attends on her mother.
- Live within ( বাঁচা ) He live within his means
- Sensitive to ( সংবেদনশীল ) She is sensitive to cold.
- Respect of ( সম্বন্ধে ) He is junior to me in respect of service.
- Gala Day ( উৎসবের দিন ) The 15th August is a gala day to the Indians.
- clever hit ( কথার মতন কথা )
- Carry the day ( জয়লাভ করা ) Rajib, the best player of the school, carried the day in the annual sports.
- At home ( দক্ষ ) He is at home in mathematics.
- Steer clear of ( এড়াইয়া চলা ) You must steer clear of evil company.
- Stone's throw ( অতি নিকটে ) Our school is at a stone's throw form our house.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions