SYNONYM stop suddenly.
EXAMPLE The speaker broke off in the middle of his speech.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Adjacent to ( সংলগ্ন ) Her college is adjacent to her house.
- Distinguish between ( প্রভেদ করা ) Distinguish between a phrase and a clause.
- Enter into ( প্রবেশ করা ) He entered into the room.
- Come of ( জন্মগ্রহণ করা ) He comes of a noble family.
- Enquire of ( অনুসন্ধান করা (ব্যক্তি) ) He enquired of me into the matter.
- Useful for ( প্রয়োজনীয় (উদ্দেশ্য) ) This book is useful to us for examination.
- Part and parcel ( অবিচ্ছেদ্য অংশ ) Discipline is part and parcel of administration.
- Round the clock ( সমস্ত দিন ) He is working round the clock.
- By chance ( দৈবাৎ ) I met him on the way by chance.
- Head and ears ( সম্পূর্ণরূপে ) He is over head and ears in debt.
- Fish out of water ( অস্বস্তিকর অবস্থায় ) When he came to the village, he felt like a fish out of water.
- have a bad time ( দুশ্চিন্তায় কাল কাটানো ; দুঃসময়ে পড়া )
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions