SYNONYM enter by force.
EXAMPLE The robber broke into the house in midnight
Learn English by Lessons
Very Much vs Too MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very much used for adding more emphasis; while too much means ‘to a much higher extent’ particularly for someone/something.
Very vs TooCommonly Confused Words
Very emphasizes the degree of adjectives and adverbs. Too defined as ‘to a high degree or extent’ particularly for someone or something.
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
Learn words by topics :
- Composed of ( তৈরি ) Water is composed of Hydrogen and Oxygen.
- Apply for ( আবেদন করা (কোন কিছু) ) He applied to the Secretary for the post.
- Equal with ( সমতুল্য (ব্যক্তি) ) Mr.Karim is equal in rank with Mr.Rahim.
- Similar to ( সদৃশ ) This pen is similar to that.
- Taste for ( রুচি ) She has no taste for music.
- Relevant to ( প্রাসঙ্গিক ) Your remark is not relevant to the point.
- In the mean time ( ইতিমধ্যে ) Lila will come here to-night. In the mean time you should get her room ready.
- In a fix ( মুশকিলে পতিত ) He is in a fix and does not know what to do.
- In a nut shell ( খুব সংক্ষেপে ) Tell the story in a nut shell.
- In a hurry ( তাড়াহুড়ার মধ্যে ) Don't do the work in a hurry.
- In force ( বলবৎ ) This law is in force now.
- Now and then ( মাঝে মাঝে ) He comes here now and then.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions
English Grammar App
Download ইংরেজি গ্রামার (English-Bangla) App