SYNONYM enter by force.
EXAMPLE The robber broke into the house in midnight
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Prompt in ( চটপটে (উত্তর) ) He is prompt in his answer.
- Depend on ( নির্ভর করা ) Success depends on hard work.
- Cope with ( সামলানো ) I cannot cope with the situation.
- Impose on ( চাপানো ) The task was imposed on him.
- Vain of ( অহঙ্কারী ) She is vain of her beauty.
- Refer to ( বিচারার্থে পাঠানো ) Refer the matter to him for enquiry.
- Steer clear of ( এড়াইয়া চলা ) You must steer clear of evil company.
- By fits and starts ( অনিয়মিত ; মাঝে মাঝে ) He works by fits and starts.
- Come to light ( প্রকাশিত হওয়া ) Their private talk has come to light at last.
- Birds eye view ( মোটামোটি ধারণা ; এক নজর ) He took a bird’s eye view of the flood-stricken area from an aeroplane.
- feather ones nest ( কাজ গুছিয়ে নেওয়া )
- Tooth and nail ( তীব্রভাবে ) He fought tooth and nail against his enemy.