SYNONYM interrupt ; break on.
EXAMPLE You should not break in (on) out conversation
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Pleased at ( সন্তুষ্ট (কোনকিছু) ) I am pleased at the news.
- Overcome with ( দমন করা ) He was overcome with fatigue.
- Rejoice in ( আনন্দ করা ) Every one rejoiced in her success.
- Key to ( সমাধানের উপায় ) He has found out the key to his problem.
- Partial to ( পক্ষপাত দুষ্ট ) He is partial to his son.
- Subject to ( শর্তাধীন ) This is subject to approval of the committee.
- Black sheep ( কুলাঙ্গার ) He is a black sheep in his family.
- Build castles in the air ( আকাশ কুসুম চিন্তা করা ) Don't idle away your time in building castles in the air.
- bunch of fives ( মুষ্টি ; পাঁচ আঙ্গুলের মুঠো ) Rock can break anything with his bunch of fives.
- Rank and file ( সাধারণ লোক ) We should pay attention to the rank and file of the country.
- Through thick and thin ( বাধা বিপত্তির মধ্য দিয়ে ) Reveka followed her husband through thick and thin.
- Moot point ( অমীমাংসিত বিষয় ) Dowry system is still a moot point in Bangladesh.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions