SYNONYM interrupt ; break on.
EXAMPLE You should not break in (on) out conversation
Learn English by Lessons
Very Much vs Too MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very much used for adding more emphasis; while too much means ‘to a much higher extent’ particularly for someone/something.
Very vs TooCommonly Confused Words
Very emphasizes the degree of adjectives and adverbs. Too defined as ‘to a high degree or extent’ particularly for someone or something.
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
Learn words by topics :
- Guess at ( অনুমান করা ) Can you guess at her age?
- Lament for ( বিলাপ করা ) She lamented for her child.
- Suffer from ( কষ্ট পাওয়া ) He is suffering from fever.
- Destined to ( ভাগ্য নির্দিষ্ট ) He was destined to death.
- Search of ( অনুসন্ধানে ব্যস্ত ) They are in search of nice bird.
- Partiality for ( পক্ষপাত দুষ্ট ) He has no Partiality for his son.
- Fight shy ( এড়িয়ে চলা ) Why do you fight shy of your teacher.
- Turn a deaf ear to ( মনোযোগ না দেওয়া ) He turned a deaf ear to my proposal.
- Kith and kin ( নিকট আত্মীয় ) He has no good relationship with his kith and kin.
- Turn over a new leaf ( নূতনের সূচনা ) After his failure he turned over a new leaf.
- Weal and woe ( সুখ-দুঃখ ) Human life is full of weal and woe.
- Null and void ( বাতিল ) The deed has been null and void now.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions
English Grammar App
Download ইংরেজি গ্রামার (English-Bangla) App