SYNONYM interrupt ; break on.
EXAMPLE You should not break in (on) out conversation
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Faith in ( বিশ্বাস ) I have no faith in him.
- Absorbed in ( নিবিষ্ট ; মগ্ন ) Scientist is absorbed in experiment
- Confident to ( আবদ্ধ (শয্যা) ) He is confined to bed.
- Officiate in ( পরিবর্তে কাজ করা (পদ) ) He officiated for me in that post.
- Live on ( খেয়ে বাঁচা ) The cow lives on grass.
- Attend to ( মনোযোগ দেওয়া ) Attend to your lesson.
- By leaps and bounds ( অতি দ্রুতগতিতে ) The population of Bangladesh is increasing by leaps and bounds.
- bad shoot ( অসংগত অনুমান )
- By chance ( দৈবাৎ ) I met him on the way by chance.
- Call to mind ( স্মরণ করা ) I cannot call to mind your name.
- throw dust in ones hands full ( কারো চোখে ধূলো দেওয়া )
- A bed of roses thorns ( কন্টকময় জীবন ) Life is nothing but a bed of roses.