SYNONYM interrupt ; break on.
EXAMPLE You should not break in (on) out conversation
Learn English by Lessons
Shade & ShadowCommonly Confused Words
Shade means relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body. Shadow means a dark shape created by an object blocking a source of light.
Scene & SceneryCommonly Confused Words
Scene means a part of a play, book, film etc in which a particular event takes place. Scenery means the appearance of a place.
Play & GameCommonly Confused Words
Play vs Game: Play means the activity by children that is guided more by imagination than by fixed rules; a dramatic work intended for performance by actors on a stage.
Learn words by topics :
- Esteem for ( শ্রদ্ধা ) He has esteem for the superiors.
- Render into ( অনুবাদ করা ) Render the passage into Hindi.
- Informed of ( অবহিত ) I was not informed of your misfortune.
- Accompanied with ( একসঙ্গে ঘটা ) He has fever accompanied with headache.
- Stare at ( একদৃষ্টিতে তাকানো ) She stared at me.
- Restore to ( ফিরিয়ে দেওয়া ) Restore his property to him.
- bad debts ( অশোধ্য বা অনাদায়ী ঋন ; যে ঋন শোধ করা যাবে না )
- Slip of the pen ( লেখায় অসতর্কতাবশতঃ সামান্য ভুল ) This mistake is due to a slip of the pen.
- Call to mind ( স্মরণ করা ) I cannot call to mind your name.
- Take to one's heels ( ছুটিয়া পালানো ) The thieves took to their heels to see the police.
- On the whole ( মোটের উপর ) On the whole, his conduct is good.
- A bed of roses thorns ( কন্টকময় জীবন ) Life is nothing but a bed of roses.