SYNONYM interrupt ; break on.
EXAMPLE You should not break in (on) out conversation
Learn English by Lessons
By And By vs GraduallyCommonly Confused Words
By and by means ‘after a short and/or undetermined period of time.’ Gradually refers to something happening in a gradual way; slowly; by degrees.
Before vs AgoCommonly Confused Words
Before refers to ‘at any time past now/then’ counting back from a past moment. Ago is used to refer a time expression to count back from the present.
At Present vs PresentlyCommonly Confused Words
At present means a moment or period in time which is not past and not future but between them. Presently also means “now” which is most often used with the present tense and presently in the use of future tense means ‘soon.'
Learn words by topics :
- Kind of ( প্রকার ) What kind of paper is it?
- Desire for ( ইচ্ছা ) He has no desire for fame.
- Lacking in ( অভাব আছে এমন ) He is lacking in courage.
- Tired of ( ক্লান্ত ) I am Tired of doing the same thing day after day.
- Dull of ( বোধশক্তিহীন ) He is dull of understanding.
- Dislike for ( অপছন্দ ) He has dislike for dogs.
- In the long run ( পরিশেষে ) You will have to suffer in the long run.
- Read between the lines ( তাৎপর্য বোঝা ) Try to read between the lines of the letter.
- a rotten apple ( কোনো একটা দলের সব ভালোর মধ্যে খারাপ বা মন্দটা ) In any group of average citizens there are bound to be a few rotten apples.
- After all ( সবকিছু সত্ত্বেও ) After all, he is a patriot.
- At home ( দক্ষ ) He is at home in mathematics.
- Gift of the gab ( বাককটুতা ) An advocate should have the gift of the gab.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions