SYNONYM get away.
EXAMPLE The convict broke away from the prison.
Learn English by Lessons
Very Much vs Too MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very much used for adding more emphasis; while too much means ‘to a much higher extent’ particularly for someone/something.
Very vs TooCommonly Confused Words
Very emphasizes the degree of adjectives and adverbs. Too defined as ‘to a high degree or extent’ particularly for someone or something.
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
Learn words by topics :
- Smell of ( গন্ধ দেয় ) This glass smells of wine.
- Escape from ( পলায়ন করা ) The prisoner escaped from the jail.
- True to ( বিশ্বস্ত ) He is true to his master.
- Disgusted at ( বিরক্ত ) I am disgusted with him at his conduct.
- Aware of ( সচেতন ) Man should aware of the danger of environment pollution.
- Congratulate on ( অভিনন্দিত করা ) I congratulate you on your success.
- In vogue ( চালু ) This custom is not in vogue now.
- A bed of roses ( সুখ-স্বাচ্ছন্দ্যপূর্ণ জীবন ) Many people think that life is a bed of roses
- In no time ( শীঘ্র ) He will finish the work in no time.
- Hard nut to crack ( কঠিন সমস্যা ) The problem of adult education is really a hard nut to crack.
- Hush money ( ঘুষ ) He offered a hush money to suppress the murder.
- Man of letters ( পন্ডিত লোক ) Sir Ashutosh Mukherjee was a man of letters.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions
English Grammar App
Download ইংরেজি গ্রামার (English-Bangla) App