SYNONYM get away.
EXAMPLE The convict broke away from the prison.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Ignorant of ( অজ্ঞ ) He is ignorant of this rule.
- Complain to ( অভিযোগ করা (ব্যক্তি) ) The complained to the Director against the Manager about her behavior.
- Opportunity for ( সুযোগ ) I have no opportunity for (of) doing the work.
- Access to ( প্রবেশ অধিকার ) Public has no access to this area.
- Parallel to ( সমান্তরাল ) This line is parallel to that.
- Sick of ( পীড়িত, ক্লান্ত ) He is sick for home.
- Slow coach ( অলস প্রকৃতির লোক ) You cannot expect much from a slow coach like him.
- At once back and call ( বাধ্য ) He is always at my back and call.
- Bed of roses ( আরামদায়ক অবস্থা ) Life is not a bed of roses.
- A rainy day ( দুর্দিন ) Everybody should save something for rainy day.
- To the letter ( অক্ষরে অক্ষরে ) He followed my advice to the letter.
- Take to heart ( মর্মাহত হওয়া ) He took his remark to heart.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions