SYNONYM destroy by explosion ; add air.
EXAMPLE The soldiers blew up the bridge. We have to blow 50 balloons up for the party.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Pass away ( মারা যাওয়া ) He passes away last night.
- Destined to ( ভাগ্য নির্দিষ্ট ) He was destined to death.
- According to ( অনুসারে ) According to his order i went there.
- Occur to ( মনে হওয়া ) The idea never occurred to me.
- Listen to ( শোনা ) Listen to the news on the radio.
- Kind to ( সদয় ) She is very kind to the children.
- At a low ebb ( নিম্নমুখী ) His fame is at a low ebb now.
- By the by ( প্রসঙ্গক্রমে ) By the by I came to know that he was ill.
- Set free ( মুক্ত করা ) The prisoners were set free.
- Out of doors ( বাহিরে ) It is rather cold out of doors.
- host in himself ( একাই একশ )
- breathe out ( নিঃশ্বাস ত্যাগ করা ) At last, he breathed his last breath out, and that was the end.