EXAMPLE Blow out the lamp.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Aim at ( লক্ষ্য করা ) He aimed his gun at he bird.
- Limited to ( সীমাবদ্ধ ) Invitation was limited to members only.
- Weak in ( কাঁচা ) He is weak in Mathematics.
- Stare at ( একদৃষ্টিতে তাকানো ) She stared at me.
- Diffident of ( সন্দিগ্ধ ) I am diffident of success.
- Involved in ( জড়িত ) He is involved in the plot.
- Burning question ( তীব্র বিতর্কের বিষয় ) The problem of the dowry system is the burning question of the day.
- On the wane ( হ্রাসমান ) His fame is on the wane now.
- At a low ebb ( নিম্নমুখী ) His fame is at a low ebb now.
- Null and void ( বাতিল ) The deed has been null and void now.
- Far and wide ( সর্বত্র ) His fame as a scholar spread far and wide
- a rotten apple ( কোনো একটা দলের সব ভালোর মধ্যে খারাপ বা মন্দটা ) In any group of average citizens there are bound to be a few rotten apples.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions