EXAMPLE Blow out the lamp.
Learn English by Lessons
Very Much vs Too MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very much used for adding more emphasis; while too much means ‘to a much higher extent’ particularly for someone/something.
Very vs TooCommonly Confused Words
Very emphasizes the degree of adjectives and adverbs. Too defined as ‘to a high degree or extent’ particularly for someone or something.
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Different from ( পৃথক ) This book is different from that.
- Enter into ( প্রবেশ করা ) He entered into the room.
- Engaged to ( বাগদত্ত ) Lila was engaged to him.
- Disgusted at ( বিরক্ত ) I am disgusted with him at his conduct.
- Qualified for ( যোগ্য ) He is qualified for the post.
- Obsessed with ( উদ্বিগ্ন ) He is obsessed with the idea.
- Turn a deaf ear to ( মনোযোগ না দেওয়া ) He turned a deaf ear to my proposal.
- Through thick and thin ( বাধা বিপত্তির মধ্য দিয়ে ) Reveka followed her husband through thick and thin.
- bunch of fives ( মুষ্টি ; পাঁচ আঙ্গুলের মুঠো ) Rock can break anything with his bunch of fives.
- At all ( আদৌ ) He does not know French at all.
- Take to heart ( মর্মাহত হওয়া ) He took his remark to heart.
- Slip of the pen ( লেখায় অসতর্কতাবশতঃ সামান্য ভুল ) This mistake is due to a slip of the pen.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions
English Grammar App
Download ইংরেজি গ্রামার (English-Bangla) App