EXAMPLE The engine blows off carbon-di-oxide.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Quarrel with ( কলহ করা (ব্যক্তি) ) They quarreled with one another for the property.
- Occupied with ( নিয়োজিত (কাজ) ) He is occupied with his studies.
- Diffident of ( সন্দিগ্ধ ) I am diffident of success.
- Sanguine of ( নিশ্চিত ) She is sanguine of her success.
- Quick of ( চটপটে ) He is quick of understanding.
- Die for ( মারা যাওয়া (কারণ) ) He died for his country.
- A bolt from the blue ( সম্পূর্ন অপ্রত্যাশিত ) The news of his father's death came to him as a bolt from the blue.
- At dagger drawn ( খড়গহস্ত ) The two brothers are now at daggers drawn.
- End in smoke ( ব্যর্থ হওয়া ) All his plans ended in smoke.
- At large ( স্বাধীন ) The anti-socials are still at large.
- By hook or by crook ( যে কোন উপায়ে ) You must do this work by hook or by crook.
- Ins and outs ( খুঁটিনাটি সব কিছু ) I know the ins and outs of the matter.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions