EXAMPLE This house is no more belongs to him.
Learn English by Lessons
Just Now vs Right Now vs Presently:Commonly Confused Words
Just now, right now and presently are often confusedly replaced with each other, while they don't mean exactly the same, though they have similar connotations.
Hard vs HardlyCommonly Confused Words
Hard and hardly are often confusedly used as similar words. However, they do differ. While hard has a positive connotation, hardly has a very negative impact in a sentence.
First vs FastCommonly Confused Words
First refers to someone or something or someone’s actions which happen before everything else. Fast can both be an adjective and adverb which means quick or quickly.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Attend to ( মনোযোগ দেওয়া ) Attend to your lesson.
- Accused of ( অভিযুক্ত ) He is accused of corruption.
- Weak in ( কাঁচা ) He is weak in Mathematics.
- Pretend to ( ভান করা ) He does not pretend to high birth.
- Engaged in ( নিযুক্ত (কাজে) ) I was engaged with him in talk.
- Inquire of ( অনুসন্ধান করা (ব্যক্তি) ) I inquired of him about the matter.
- At bay ( কোনঠাসা ) The tiger was at bay in the bush.
- Out of temper ( ক্রুদ্ধ ) He is out of temper now.
- Lame excuse ( বাজে গুজব ) This lame excuse will to do.
- know from a bare hint ( এক আঁচরেই বোঝা )
- At once finger ends ( নখদর্পণে ) All these facts are at his finger ends.
- Out of order ( বিকল ) This car is out of order.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions