EXAMPLE This house is no more belongs to him.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Plead for ( ওকালতি করা (কোনকিছু) ) I pleaded with him for justice (against the wrong done to me).
- Heir to ( উত্তরাধিকারী (সম্পত্তি) ) He is the heir to his uncle’s property.
- Confined in ( আবদ্ধ (কক্ষ) ) He is confined in a room for five days.
- Excel in ( তুলনামূলক ভাবে সুন্দর হওয়া ) He excels in painting.
- Need for ( প্রয়োজনীয় ) I have no need for more money.
- Supply to ( যোগান দেওয়া (ব্যক্তি) ) He supplied food to us.
- End in smoke ( ব্যর্থ হওয়া ) All his plans ended in smoke.
- To the contrary ( কাহারও বক্তব্যের বিপক্ষে ) In the court he said nothing to the contrary.
- To and fro ( এদিন-ওদিক ) Being unable to make up his mind the man is walking to and fro.
- A slow coach ( কর্মকুণ্ঠ ও মন্থর ব্যাক্তি ) Roky is known as a slow coach to his friend circle.
- On the whole ( মোটের উপর ) On the whole, his conduct is good.
- On the contrary ( বিপরীত পক্ষে ) I do not hate him: on the contrary I love him.