EXAMPLE I do not believe in his honesty.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Plead with ( ওকালতি করা (ব্যক্তি) ) I pleaded with him for justice.
- Aloof from ( দূরে থাকা ) Keep yourself aloof from bad company.
- Want of ( অভাব ) We have no want of money.
- Equal to ( সমতুল্য (কাজ) ) He rose equal to the occasion.
- Resign to ( আত্মসমর্পন করা (স্বয়ং) ) I resigned myself to fate
- Look at ( তাকানো ) Look at the moon.
- Above board ( সংশয়হীন ভাবে নির্দোষ ) His activities are open and above board.
- By hook or by crook ( যে কোন উপায়ে ) You must do this work by hook or by crook.
- vile sycophant ( খঁয়ের খা )
- know from a bare hint ( এক আঁচরেই বোঝা )
- put a spoke to ones wheel ( কারও উন্নতিতে বাধা হওয়া )
- At once finger ends ( নখদর্পণে ) All these facts are at his finger ends.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions