EXAMPLE I cannot bear with such insult.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Liable to ( দায়ী ) He is liable to fine for his misconduct.
- Dull of ( বোধশক্তিহীন ) He is dull of understanding.
- Grateful for ( কৃতজ্ঞ (কোনকিছু) ) I am grateful to you for your help.
- Require of ( প্রয়োজন হওয়া (কোন কিছু) ) I required a loan of him.
- Favourable for ( অনুকূল (কোনকিছু) ) This situation is favorable to me for doing this.
- Blind of ( দৃষ্টিশক্তিতে অন্ধ ) He is blind of one eye.
- By hook or by crook ( যে কোন উপায়ে ) You must do this work by hook or by crook.
- Turn a deaf ear to ( মনোযোগ না দেওয়া ) He turned a deaf ear to my proposal.
- Get rid of ( মুক্তি পাওয়া ) Try to get rid of that rogue.
- Head and ears ( সম্পূর্ণরূপে ) He is over head and ears in debt.
- vile sycophant ( খঁয়ের খা )
- live by ones wit ( কথা বেচে খাওয়া )