EXAMPLE His evidence does not bear out the charge.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Allot to ( বিলি করা ) One room has been allotted to him.
- Acquit of ( খালাস দেওয়া ) High court acquit him of the charge.
- Based on ( ভিত্তি থাকা ) Your remarks were not based on the facts.
- Weak of ( দূর্বল ) He is weak of understanding.
- Worthy of ( যোগ্য ) He is worthy of our praise.
- Addicted to ( আসক্ত ) He is addicted to separate.
- At bay ( কোনঠাসা ) The tiger was at bay in the bush.
- bad faith ( বিশ্বাসঘাতকতা )
- At least ( অন্ততঃ ) At least one hundred boys will come to school today.
- blue blood ( অভিজাত বংশের রক্ত বহনকারী )
- For good ( চিরকালের জন্য ) He left the country for good.
- Part and parcel ( অবিচ্ছেদ্য অংশ ) Discipline is part and parcel of administration.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions