EXAMPLE His evidence does not bear out the charge.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Annoyed for ( বিরক্ত (কোন কিছু) ) I was annoyed for the music.
- Familiar with ( সুপরিচিত ) He is familiar with my brother.
- Wonder at ( অবাক হওয়া ) I wonder at his ignorance.
- Faith with ( বিশ্বাস (ভঙ্গ) ) He broke faith with me.
- Think over ( চিন্তা করা (কোনকিছু) ) Think carefully over his advice.
- Interest in ( আগ্রহ ) He has a special interest in history.
- In force ( বলবৎ ) This law is in force now.
- Big gun ( নেতৃস্থানীয় ব্যক্তি ) He is a big gun of our locality.
- Get rid of ( মুক্তি পাওয়া ) Try to get rid of that rogue.
- Bag and baggage ( তল্পিতল্পাসহ ) He left the place bag and baggage.
- Bosom friend ( অন্তরঙ্গ বন্ধু ) Rifat is my bosom friend.
- Beggar description ( বর্ণনাতীত ) The beauty of the Taj beggars description.