SYNONYM relate to.
EXAMPLE His remark does not bear on this subject.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Differ from ( ভিন্নরূপ হওয়া ) This thing differs from that.
- Oblige to ( বাধিত করা ) I am obliged to him for his co-operation.
- Refer to ( বিচারার্থে পাঠানো ) Refer the matter to him for enquiry.
- Key to ( সমাধানের উপায় ) He has found out the key to his problem.
- Prevent from ( বারণ করা ; প্রতিরোধ করা ) I prevented him from going there.
- Wanting in ( বিহীন ) He is wanting in common sense.
- At bay ( কোনঠাসা ) The tiger was at bay in the bush.
- live by ones wit ( কথা বেচে খাওয়া )
- At sixes and sevens ( বিশৃঙ্খলা অবস্থায় ) All the furniture in the room were at sixes and sevens.
- At last ( অবশেষে ) I got my missing book at last.
- A black sheep ( কুলাঙ্গার ) Tom is a black sheep in their family
- vile sycophant ( খঁয়ের খা )
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions