EXAMPLE Your remarks were not based on the facts.
Learn English by Lessons
Very Much vs Too MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very much used for adding more emphasis; while too much means ‘to a much higher extent’ particularly for someone/something.
Very vs TooCommonly Confused Words
Very emphasizes the degree of adjectives and adverbs. Too defined as ‘to a high degree or extent’ particularly for someone or something.
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Officiate in ( পরিবর্তে কাজ করা (পদ) ) He officiated for me in that post.
- Live within ( বাঁচা ) He live within his means
- Taste for ( রুচি ) She has no taste for music.
- Grateful to ( কৃতজ্ঞ (ব্যক্তি) ) I am grateful to you for your help.
- Certain of ( নিশ্চিত ) He is now certain of his ground.
- Burst into ( ভেঙ্গে পড়া ) He burst into tears at the sad news
- ABC ( প্রাথমিক জ্ঞান ) Everybody must know at least the ABC of religion.
- Fight shy ( এড়িয়ে চলা ) Why do you fight shy of your teacher.
- In time ( ঠিক সময়ে ) He reached the station in time.
- slap on the wrist ( মৃদু শাস্তি ) Although he broke the rules, he was only given a slap on the wrist
- For good ( চিরকালের জন্য ) He left the country for good.
- Call a spade a spade ( অপ্রিয় সত্য কথা বলা ) I have no hesitation to call a spade a spade.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions
English Grammar App
Download ইংরেজি গ্রামার (English-Bangla) App