EXAMPLE Your remarks were not based on the facts.
Learn English by Lessons
Just Now vs Right Now vs Presently:Commonly Confused Words
Just now, right now and presently are often confusedly replaced with each other, while they don't mean exactly the same, though they have similar connotations.
Hard vs HardlyCommonly Confused Words
Hard and hardly are often confusedly used as similar words. However, they do differ. While hard has a positive connotation, hardly has a very negative impact in a sentence.
First vs FastCommonly Confused Words
First refers to someone or something or someone’s actions which happen before everything else. Fast can both be an adjective and adverb which means quick or quickly.
Learn words by topics :
- Play on ( বাজানো ) He played on guitar.
- Obsessed with ( উদ্বিগ্ন ) He is obsessed with the idea.
- Dull of ( বোধশক্তিহীন ) He is dull of understanding.
- Beware of ( সতর্ক হওয়া ) Beware of pick-pockets.
- Lay by ( সঞ্চয় করা ) Lay by something for the old age.
- Hanker after ( লালায়িত হওয়া ) Do not hanker after wealth.
- Square meal ( পেট ভরা আহার ) He is too poor to have a square meal every day.
- End in smoke ( ব্যর্থ হওয়া ) All his plans ended in smoke.
- By all means ( সবর্প্রকার ) Try to do it by all means.
- queer go ( অদ্ভুত ব্যপার )
- Fall flat ( ফলপ্রসূ না হওয়া ) My advice feel fiat on him.
- Call a spade a spade ( অপ্রিয় সত্য কথা বলা ) I have no hesitation to call a spade a spade.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions