SYNONYM reverse ; support.
EXAMPLE You'll have to back up your car so that I can get out. My wife backed me up over my decision to quit my job.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Certain of ( নিশ্চিত ) He is now certain of his ground.
- Proud of ( গর্বিত ) He is proud of his position.
- Differ from ( ভিন্নরূপ হওয়া ) This thing differs from that.
- Disgusted at ( বিরক্ত ) I am disgusted with him at his conduct.
- Marry to ( বিবাহ দেওয়া ) He married his daughter to a rich man.
- Weak of ( দূর্বল ) He is weak of understanding.
- a bad apple ( কোনো একটা দলের সব ভালোর মধ্যে খারাপ বা মন্দটা ) In any group of average citizens there are bound to be a few bad apples.
- At random ( বেপরোয়া ; এলোমেলো ) He hit the ball at random.
- Beggar description ( বর্ণনাতীত ) The beauty of the Taj beggars description.
- in the doldrums ( উদাসীন ভাবাপন্ন )
- bell the cat ( সর্তকতার জন্য বিড়ালের গলায় ঘন্টা বাধা ; কোন কাজ যেটা অর্জন করা কঠিন বা অসম্ভব ) Everybody is trying but who actually bell the cat?
- By hook or by crook ( যে কোন উপায়ে ) You must do this work by hook or by crook.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions