SYNONYM move out backwards
Learn English by Lessons
Very Much vs Too MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very much used for adding more emphasis; while too much means ‘to a much higher extent’ particularly for someone/something.
Very vs TooCommonly Confused Words
Very emphasizes the degree of adjectives and adverbs. Too defined as ‘to a high degree or extent’ particularly for someone or something.
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
Learn words by topics :
- Accompanied by ( সঙ্গী হওয়া ) He was accompanied by his father.
- Mourn over ( শোক করা ) Don't mourn over the dead.
- Fatal to ( মারাত্মক ) he doctor's mistake proved fatal to his life.
- Listen to ( শোনা ) Listen to the news on the radio.
- Lack of ( অভাব ) I have no lack of friends.
- Zealous for ( আগ্রহী ) He is zealous for improvement.
- queer go ( অদ্ভুত ব্যপার )
- Up and downs ( উন্থানপতন ) There are ups and downs in a man's life.
- Bosom friend ( অন্তরঙ্গ বন্ধু ) Rifat is my bosom friend.
- End in smoke ( ব্যর্থ হওয়া ) All his plans ended in smoke.
- a piece of cake ( খুবই সহজ ) This assignment is a piece of cake
- At the eleventh hour ( শেষ মুহূর্তে ) he doctor came to the patient at the eleventh hour.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions
English Grammar App
Download ইংরেজি গ্রামার (English-Bangla) App