SYNONYM move out backwards
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Obsessed with ( উদ্বিগ্ন ) He is obsessed with the idea.
- Wonder at ( অবাক হওয়া ) I wonder at his ignorance.
- Taste for ( রুচি ) She has no taste for music.
- Hanker after ( লালায়িত হওয়া ) Do not hanker after wealth.
- Devote to ( উৎসর্গ করা ) He devotes much time to study.
- Difference between ( পার্থক্য ) There is no difference between the two brothers.
- queer go ( অদ্ভুত ব্যপার )
- At home ( দক্ষ ) He is at home in mathematics.
- In time ( ঠিক সময়ে ) He reached the station in time.
- Gala Day ( উৎসবের দিন ) The 15th August is a gala day to the Indians.
- A bed of roses thorns ( কন্টকময় জীবন ) Life is nothing but a bed of roses.
- Breathe one's last ( মারা যাওয়া ) The old man breathed his last on Sunday last.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions