SYNONYM move out backwards
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Respect to ( সম্বন্ধে ) We are talking with respect to that matter.
- Commence on ( শুরু করা ) Our examination commences on the 3rd July.
- Cope with ( সামলানো ) I cannot cope with the situation.
- Kind of ( প্রকার ) What kind of paper is it?
- Feel for ( সহানুভূতি অনুভব করা ) I feel for you in your trouble.
- Engaged to ( বাগদত্ত ) Lila was engaged to him.
- Out of temper ( ক্রুদ্ধ ) He is out of temper now.
- have a bad time ( দুশ্চিন্তায় কাল কাটানো ; দুঃসময়ে পড়া )
- Black sheep ( কুলাঙ্গার ) He is a black sheep in his family.
- Pros and cons ( খুঁটিনাটি ) You should consider the Pros and cons of the system.
- pulling your leg ( কৌতক করা ) Do not take it seriously, i was just pulling you leg
- have ones eyes ( কারও হাতে বিস্তর কাজ থাকা )