SYNONYM move out backwards
Learn English by Lessons
Shade & ShadowCommonly Confused Words
Shade means relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body. Shadow means a dark shape created by an object blocking a source of light.
Scene & SceneryCommonly Confused Words
Scene means a part of a play, book, film etc in which a particular event takes place. Scenery means the appearance of a place.
Play & GameCommonly Confused Words
Play vs Game: Play means the activity by children that is guided more by imagination than by fixed rules; a dramatic work intended for performance by actors on a stage.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Access to ( প্রবেশ অধিকার ) Public has no access to this area.
- Mourn for ( শোক করা ) Don't mourn for the dead.
- Zealous for ( আগ্রহী ) He is zealous for improvement.
- Qualified for ( যোগ্য ) He is qualified for the post.
- Consistent with ( সামঞ্জস্যপূর্ণ ) Your action is not consistent with the rules.
- Zest for ( অনুরাগ ) She has no zest for music.
- In time ( ঠিক সময়ে ) He reached the station in time.
- hold your horses ( সবুর করা ; ধৈর্য ধরা ) Hold your horses in trouble, you will get your reward.
- In one's teens ( তের থেকে উনিশ বছর বয়সের মধ্যে ) She is yet in her teens.
- Hush money ( ঘুষ ) He offered a hush money to suppress the murder.
- As usual ( যথারীতি ) He is late as usual.
- Achilles heel ( দুর্বলতা বা ত্রুটি ) He is trying to hide but everybody knows his achilles' heel