EXAMPLE Man should aware of the danger of environment pollution.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Sensible of ( বোধ সম্পন্ন ) She is sensible of the risk.
- Aware of ( সচেতন ) Man should aware of the danger of environment pollution.
- Delight in ( আনন্দ ) He takes delight in music.
- Confident to ( আবদ্ধ (শয্যা) ) He is confined to bed.
- Occupied in ( নিয়োজিত ) He is occupied in writing a letter.
- Excuse for ( অব্যাহতি দেওয়া ) He will not be excused for coming late.
- Burning question ( তীব্র বিতর্কের বিষয় ) The problem of the dowry system is the burning question of the day.
- clever hit ( কথার মতন কথা )
- Curry favour ( তোষামোদ করিয়ে প্রিয় হওয়া ) He knows how to curry favour with officers.
- Build castles in the air ( আকাশ কুসুম চিন্তা করা ) Don't idle away your time in building castles in the air.
- Beggar description ( বর্ণনাতীত ) The beauty of the Taj beggars description.
- Lame excuse ( বাজে গুজব ) This lame excuse will to do.