EXAMPLE Man should aware of the danger of environment pollution.
Learn English by Lessons
Very Much vs Too MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very much used for adding more emphasis; while too much means ‘to a much higher extent’ particularly for someone/something.
Very vs TooCommonly Confused Words
Very emphasizes the degree of adjectives and adverbs. Too defined as ‘to a high degree or extent’ particularly for someone or something.
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
Learn words by topics :
- Taste for ( রুচি ) She has no taste for music.
- Involved in ( জড়িত ) He is involved in the plot.
- Access to ( প্রবেশ অধিকার ) Public has no access to this area.
- Distinguish between ( প্রভেদ করা ) Distinguish between a phrase and a clause.
- Succeed in ( সাফল্য লাভ করা ) He will succeed in life.
- Disgusted with ( বিরক্ত ) I am disgusted with him at his conduct.
- In the mean time ( ইতিমধ্যে ) Lila will come here to-night. In the mean time you should get her room ready.
- vile sycophant ( খঁয়ের খা )
- Hold good ( প্রযুক্ত হওয়া ) This ruls will not hold good here.
- By the by ( প্রসঙ্গক্রমে ) By the by I came to know that he was ill.
- Take to one's heels ( ছুটিয়া পালানো ) The thieves took to their heels to see the police.
- Red letter day ( স্মরণীয় দিন ) The 21 February is a red letter day in the history of Bangladesh.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions
English Grammar App
Download ইংরেজি গ্রামার (English-Bangla) App