EXAMPLE Man should aware of the danger of environment pollution.
Learn English by Lessons
By And By vs GraduallyCommonly Confused Words
By and by means ‘after a short and/or undetermined period of time.’ Gradually refers to something happening in a gradual way; slowly; by degrees.
Before vs AgoCommonly Confused Words
Before refers to ‘at any time past now/then’ counting back from a past moment. Ago is used to refer a time expression to count back from the present.
At Present vs PresentlyCommonly Confused Words
At present means a moment or period in time which is not past and not future but between them. Presently also means “now” which is most often used with the present tense and presently in the use of future tense means ‘soon.'
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Careful of ( যত্নবান ) He is careful of his money.
- Ambition for ( উচ্চাকাঙ্খা ) He has no ambition for fame in life.
- Compete for ( প্রতিযোগিতা করা (কোন কিছু) ) He competed for the first position.
- Make out ( বুঝতে পারা ) I cannot make out what you say.
- Interfere with ( হস্তক্ষেপ করা (ব্যক্তি) ) Do not interfere with me in my business.
- Satisfaction in ( সন্তোষ ) I find satisfaction in gardening. Great was his satisfaction with her result.
- Birds eye view ( মোটামোটি ধারণা ; এক নজর ) He took a bird’s eye view of the flood-stricken area from an aeroplane.
- blue blood ( অভিজাত বংশের রক্ত বহনকারী )
- Come off with flying colours ( জয়লাভ করা ) Our School team came off with flying colours.
- At dagger drawn ( খড়গহস্ত ) The two brothers are now at daggers drawn.
- At once finger ends ( নখদর্পণে ) All these facts are at his finger ends.
- Nip in the bud ( অঙ্কুরে বিনষ্ট করা ) All his hopes were nipped in the bud.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions