EXAMPLE You must avail yourself of the business.
Learn English by Lessons
Shade & ShadowCommonly Confused Words
Shade means relative darkness caused by light rays being intercepted by an opaque body. Shadow means a dark shape created by an object blocking a source of light.
Scene & SceneryCommonly Confused Words
Scene means a part of a play, book, film etc in which a particular event takes place. Scenery means the appearance of a place.
Play & GameCommonly Confused Words
Play vs Game: Play means the activity by children that is guided more by imagination than by fixed rules; a dramatic work intended for performance by actors on a stage.
Learn words by topics :
- Dedicate to ( উৎসর্গ করা ) This book is dedicated to his father.
- Wait for ( অপেক্ষা করা ) I waited for him for two hours.
- Offend against ( লঙ্গন করা ) You have offended against good manners.
- Displeased at ( অসন্তুষ্ট ) I am displeased with him at his conduct.
- Consistent with ( সামঞ্জস্যপূর্ণ ) Your action is not consistent with the rules.
- Admit to ( ভর্তি করা ) Khadil was admitted to university.
- bad shoot ( অসংগত অনুমান )
- At a low ebb ( নিম্নমুখী ) His fame is at a low ebb now.
- Hue and cry ( শোরগোল ) The villagers raised a hue and cry to see the thief.
- At a stretch ( একটানা ) He can run ten miles at a stretch.
- Of course ( অবশ্যই ) Of course, you know what that means
- bell the cat ( সর্তকতার জন্য বিড়ালের গলায় ঘন্টা বাধা ; কোন কাজ যেটা অর্জন করা কঠিন বা অসম্ভব ) Everybody is trying but who actually bell the cat?