EXAMPLE You must avail yourself of the business.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Composed of ( তৈরি ) Water is composed of Hydrogen and Oxygen.
- Sentence to ( দন্ডাদেশ দেওয়া ) He was sentenced to death for murder.
- Marry to ( বিবাহ দেওয়া ) He married his daughter to a rich man.
- Attend to ( মনোযোগ দেওয়া ) Attend to your lesson.
- Jump at ( আগ্রহ সহকারে গ্রহণ করা ) Do not jump at the offer.
- Acquainted with ( পরিচিত ) I am acquainted with her.
- To the backbone ( হাড়ে হাড়ে ) The boy is wicked to the backbone.
- At bay ( কোনঠাসা ) The tiger was at bay in the bush.
- under the weather ( ভাল না ; অসুস্থ ) I've been feeling under the weather
- Bed of roses ( আরামদায়ক অবস্থা ) Life is not a bed of roses.
- Man of letters ( পন্ডিত লোক ) Sir Ashutosh Mukherjee was a man of letters.
- By hook or by crook ( যে কোন উপায়ে ) You must do this work by hook or by crook.