EXAMPLE She attends upon her mother.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Comment on ( মন্তব্য করা ) He commented favorably on the point.
- Slow of ( ধীর ) He is slow of speech. He is slow at figures. He is slow in writing.
- Live by ( কোন উপায়ে বেঁচে থাকা ) He lives by honest means.
- Esteem for ( শ্রদ্ধা ) He has esteem for the superiors.
- Come of ( জন্মগ্রহণ করা ) He comes of a noble family.
- Crave for ( আকাঙ্খা করা ) He craves for wealth.
- By far ( সর্বাংশে ) He is by far the best boy in the class.
- A bolt from the blue ( সম্পূর্ন অপ্রত্যাশিত ) The news of his father's death came to him as a bolt from the blue.
- Beat black and blue ( প্রচন্ড প্রহার করা ; উত্তম-মধ্যম দেওয়া ) They beat the thief black and blue.
- pulling your leg ( কৌতক করা ) Do not take it seriously, i was just pulling you leg
- At one’s wit’s end ( হতবুদ্ধি ) He was at his wit’s end and did not know what to do.
- Lame excuse ( বাজে গুজব ) This lame excuse will to do.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions