EXAMPLE Attend to your lesson.
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Appeal to ( আবেদন করা (ব্যক্তি) ) He appealed to the Headmaster for pardon.
- Slow of ( ধীর ) He is slow of speech. He is slow at figures. He is slow in writing.
- Die from ( মারা যাওয়া (প্রতিক্রিয়া) ) He died form over-eating.
- Stare at ( একদৃষ্টিতে তাকানো ) She stared at me.
- Boast of ( গর্ব করা ) Do not boast of your wealth.
- Provide against ( পূর্বে ব্যবস্থা করা ; সরবরাহ করা ) You must provide against evil days for your children.
- Call in question ( সন্দেহ করা ) No one can call his honesty in question.
- loose cannon ( অপ্রত্যাশিত ) He is a bit of a loose cannon.
- Come off with flying colours ( জয়লাভ করা ) Our School team came off with flying colours.
- Fish out of water ( অস্বস্তিকর অবস্থায় ) When he came to the village, he felt like a fish out of water.
- Household word ( সকলের পরিচিত নাম ) Mother Teresa's name has now become a household word.
- Irony of fate ( ভাগ্যের পরিহাস ) He could not succeed by irony of fate.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions